MISS GOLDEN DELICIOUS
- $1000 Cash Prize!
- Crown & Sash!
- Paid Entry to the 2020 WV Association of Fairs & Festivals!
- Prize Package!
- Personal Interview
- Evening Gown
Competition will be held at the Clay Co. High School Auditorium
- The pageant is open to those residing in West Virginia
- Must be 16-21 years of age
- Must meet all the eligibility requirements of the WV Association of Fairs and Festivals Pageant
- Contestant must never have been married, had an annulment, or had any children
- Contestant must be a U.S. Citizen and a legal resident of WV
- ENTRY FEE $100
- PLEASE INCLUDE A 5X7 HEADSHOT WITH YOUR ENTRY FORM
OUR 2018 PAGEANT SPONSORS
Clint & Robin Salyers, owners of Back Road Relics, and Signature Signs & Graphics – Official Sponsors of Pageant T-Shirt, Tote Bag, and Queen’s Magnetic Signs
Magistrate Jeff Rider
Rene’s Fabric & Gift Shop
Lori Suite Custom Graphics
Clay County Sheriff’s Department
Trooper Eric Workman Foundation
Josh Nine-Nine’s Barber Shop
Pierson Lumber, Inc.
Carol’s Crossroads Best
Upper Cut Salon
Jeanie’s Real Estate
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
The Clay County Golden Delicious Festival is a four-day heritage celebration of the birthplace of the golden delicious apple. Since 1973, the Golden Delicious Festival has taken place the 3rd weekend of September and features multiple pageants for all ages, live music, food, and rides.